I’m always looking for something new and non-toxic for my kids and we love the Lovey’s Tushi Wash and the Tushi Stick! The lack of natural products on the market can be frustrating especially with a little one who has allergies and gets a rash easily.
The Tushi Wash cleans those cute baby behinds with a gentle environmentally friendly solution created by a Canadian Mom. There are:
- NO Parabens
- NO Sulfates
- NO Zinc
- NO Petroleum
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- Only pure essential oils used
- From Naturally Sourced Ingredients
The long-term effects of all the toxins in our environment are unknown. We can’t stay away from them all, but switching to non-toxic products and reducing exposure will help ensure a healthy future for our kids. The price is also right at $12.99 for a large bottle, good for 200+ applications. My little tester sample lasted much longer than expected! It also smells great! I’ve got some on my arm and I keep sniffing it.
To go with the Tushi Wash is a gentle bamboo washcloth. Add some water and the compressed disc opens up into a soft, thick and absorbant 12 x 20 cloth. Bio-degradable and reusable, they have a natural ability to stay fresh after any messy cleanups! I tossed mine in the wash with all my cloth diapers and it came out brand new. When I am done with it, it’s going in the composter!
The Tushi Stick smells just as good and is safe for cloth diapers. I love my cloth diapers, but find most bum creams create build up and make my diapers waterproof. Not having to strip them as often is less work for me, and better for my diapers. The stick applicator also keeps my hands clean! The Tushi stick is also good for eczema, windburns, scrapes, chaffed and dry skin too! Good for so many things, your diaper bag doesn’t have to be overflowing with multiple products. All you need is the Tushi Stick.
Lovey’s is a Vancouver based, mom-run, Canadian company that really cares about babies AND the environment. You can find out more about their philosophy and products on their website loveys.ca ? as well as purchase shop for your own Tushi Stick, Tushi Wash, or bamboo wipes and washloths. Don’t want to shop online? No problem! They’re available locally at Cheeky Monkey on Wellington Road S.
We’re happy to give away a 4oz spray bottle of Lovey’s Tushi Wash, with a 100% bamboo Mini Shoo-Foo cloth and a 2oz Lovey’s Tushi Stick! These non-toxic products are awesome for your little one, or for a Mom-to-be friend who doesn’t know there’s an alternative to the usual brand name products!
You have three ways to enter:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with LOVEY’S in the subject line and your username in the body of the email.
2. LIKE LondonMoms on Facebook and post on the wall that you’ve read the review. Log In | Facebook
3. LIKE Lovey’s on Facebook and post on the wall that you’ve read the review. Lovey’s Body Products Inc. – Wall | Facebook
4. Sign up for the Lovey’s newsletter on their site http://loveys.ca/ and post HERE IN THIS THREAD http://forum.londonmoms.ca/96563-mamas-got-swag-loveys-body-products-inc when you’ve done that.
Contest closes SATURDAY, JULY 2, 2011 at 8pm. Good luck!
Latest posts by Leslie (see all)
- A big thank you too all attendees! - September 21, 2013
- LondonMoms.ca Fall Sale September 21, 2013 - September 13, 2013
- Last chance to win a week of camp at Gymworld is TODAY! - May 31, 2013